Saturday, June 25, 2011

finally a decent daya

after such a long period of time, I am have a decent day, its not perfect but its workable.  At least I am able to function.  after my appointment with the light house (counseler) i was drapped without being asked to eve's freinds house.  I was irritated but then I realized the good in going.  with my new homework being trying to figure out hwho I want as friends, i decided to try to figgure out what i liked or did not like about eve's friend.  she was a nice lady with two kids, i absolutly adored her 6 year old son.  we wrestled and all that.  i am still left with questions concerning the friend however, something about her rang alram bells.  difinitly not a person I would want to hang with regularly, every now and then to have a good time sure.  with this in mind I think that one of the things i would like in a friend is the ability to trust them, for them to be strong individuals on their own.  none of this mooch type thing. not to say eve;s friend was a mooch, but i do know that she is going through a hard time, and she neds a lot of help, people like that, i always feel sorry for and so i go out of my way even if its not good for my health to help them.  something i got REALLY tired of when concerning my ex wife and previous freinds. 
still dealing with lonliness, but I am managing it better today. i just wish there was some cure for it.  i dont think i will ever be rid of it.  simply because I am always most hapy when doing something romantic in some way for some one.  I could do it for friends and so on.  i have done that.  but the problem is that eventually I expect something in return, and when i dont get what I expect, its like have an angry blow out, but instead a lovey dovey type.  my whole world shatters, because as i expect and do things, i begin to see the world differntly than it is. its a slow progresson, which makes it even worse.
im currently doing a bunch of other things i will have to continue later.